Sunday, September 1, 2013

Playlist for September 1-15, 2013

Here are the songs in heavy rotation this month on The Penguin. The station plays a mix of these tunes along with songs from previous playlists of the last three years as well as selected songs from the 80s, 90s, and 2000s. Songs are from artists throughout the world.
 

9giants - 12 Monkeys
Aaron Moses - Wake Up
Airacuda - Summer Sun
Alice BrightSky - I Am
Angela Easley - Time
Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
Ben Reel - What Is Done
Big Country - After the Flood
Big Star - The Ballad Of El Goodo
Chaplin - Thinking About You
Chaser Eight - Addict
Cherry Suede - One More Night
Chris Rockhead - I'm on my way
Cole Hermer - Teenage Creed
David Bowie - I’d Rather Be High
David Newbould - You're With Me
Deep Sea Arcade - Black Cat
Devi - Get Free
Diego Allessandro - Magical
Don Dilego - Chicago
Emerald_Sunday - Streets of Harlem
Enter The Haggis - Footnote
Escaping Pavement - Burn This Bridge
Gavin DeGraw - Best I Ever Had
Ghostrain - I Recall
Ghosts In the Valley - Clockpunchers
Gundy - Freedom in Your Soul
In Blue Skies - Please Don't Let Go
Jason Isbell - Super 8
Jef Joslin - Stay A While
Jon Caspi & The First Gun - Sucker
Kane Harrison - Slow burn
Kelcy Mae - Oh How the Whiskey
Kenn Kweder - Black Sheep Boy
Kevin Bowe And The Okemah Prophets - Long Goodbye
Lee DeWyze - Stay Away (Live In-Studio From Boulevard Recording)
Lost In Society - Not Alone
Loudon Wainwright III - The Here & the Now
Matt Pond - Hole In My Heart
Meredith O'Connor - Celebrity
MightyMighty - I Can't Go Wrong
Moon Motel - A Sunset Prologue
Natalie Maines - Take It On Faith
Nicky Barot - Me
One Left - The Four Winds
Reno Divorce - G.E.D. Sweetheart
Richard Barone - Hey, Can I Sleep On Your Futon? (feat. Matthew Billy)
RVIVR - Cold in Your Bones
Seabird - Extraordinary (Troubled Days)
Serena Ryder - Stompa
Shoebox Letters - Tried To
Skillet - What I Believe
Slaid Cleaves - Rust Belt Fields
Sleeping At Last - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
Sonic Rade - Shine
Ted Russell Kamp - Smile Alone
The Beanstalk Library - Sleeping In The Guest Room
The Bongos - My Wildest Dreams
The Call - Lucy's Spell
The Civil Wars - Eavesdrop
The Como Brothers Band - Parachute
The Del-Lords - Chicks, Man!
The Great American Robber Barons - I Know You Just Don't Want Me Anymore
The Sunday Blues - You're Breakin' Me
The Waterboys - The Faery's Last Song
Travis - On My Wall
Two Choices - Fade Away
US Rails - Follow the Lights
War Poets - Will You Be There
Willie Nile - There's No Place Like Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook